- Search for your course reserves (Books, UVaCollab)
- Book Reserves: Books placed on reserve at the Fine Arts Library are shelved by course number at the back of the first floor. They may be used in the Library or checked out for two hours, but may not be renewed. One hour before closing, library owned reserve materials may be checked out overnight and will be due the following morning by 10:00 a.m. (at opening on Saturday and Sunday). Each patron is limited to checking out two reserve items at a time.
- UVaCollab Reserves: If your class has a webpage with online course readings, you can view it through UVaCollab.
- Book Reserves: Course instructors may place library books on reserve by using the online form or by contacting the Reserves Coordinator, Lorenza Amico.
- UVaCollab Reserves: If you would like the Library to retrieve material, scan it and place it on UVaCollab, then you should complete a U.Va. Collab Request within your Interlibrary Services Account. [Note: you may have to create an account first]. The Instructional Scanning Services staff will complete your request.
For electronic reserves, please read the Criteria for UVaCollab Requests.
- If you have any questions about reserves policies and procedures or reserve materials at the Fine Arts Library, please contact Lorenza Amico, email@example.com.